Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's the new, improved Salman

It's the new, improved Salman


Salman

The song Oh Oh Jaane Jaana went on to become a major hit and sparked off a fitness craze of sorts with every man attempting to achieve Salman Khan’s torso.

Even years later, the requests for Salman to strip haven’t stopped. “I feel better off now than I did 20 years ago,” says the actor who admits not being regular with his gymming. “

Growing up everyone wants to achieve a macho body but cannot because of a high metabolic rate. I’m lucky to have good genes and being into football also helps,” he says. Salman does not follow any particular exercise regime and changes his routine according to the look he wants to achieve. “

There are times when I need to get fit for a film within a week’s time and accordingly I alter my workout and eat correctly. Currently, I’m in this shape for my upcoming film Veer. When I’m not training, I indulge in biryani and rajma.

But it’s very important to have a balanced diet when you’re working out, as most diets are only rich in protein and low on carbs and so you hardly have any energy to workout,” states the actor. He believes in paying attention to the lower half of the body more than the upper half since that’s the foundation. “

When you train legs, you build faster and it is much easier overall. Getting at least two weeks of leg training is important,” he adds. Quiz the actor on the best bods in the industry and Sanjay Dutt is top on his list. “Sanju has become really fitness concious and carries off his buffed body really well.

Even Aamir Khan worked hard for his look in Ghajini.” The much-loved actor says that he is relaxed most of the time. “I’m not bothered that much by small things anymore. I try and remain calm and just forget the situation,” he says with a shrug.

source-www.dhangout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment