Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When Cruz nearly passed out during Oscars

When Cruz nearly passed out during Oscars


When Cruz nearly passed out during Oscars

Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz has revealed that she has no recollection of the Academy awards night because she had almost fainted with tension.

"I feel frustrated that I can't remember anything about that evening. All I felt was that I was on the border of passing out from tension. That I remember very well," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cruz as saying.

Earlier this year, Cruz had won the Oscar for the Best Supporting Actress for her role in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".

"All I remember is thinking was 'What am I doing here? How did this happen?'" she added.

Despite her glowing movie career, the 35-year-old starlet still has problems with her self-esteem.

"I have always been very self-critical. It's one of those things I don't feel I should try to change. I think you need that to keep growing and improving," said Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment