Friday, June 19, 2009

No problem with Neetu Singh: Deepika

No problem with Neetu Singh: Deepika
Deepika
I believe that if there were any truth in this, she would tell me herself and not through newspapers and media. I think she’s an extremely talented and mature person, so why would she tell the media and not speak with me directly?”

Getting slightly emotional & touchy on her personal life, Deepika politely says, “I will not like to comment on my personal life. I think I’m much beyond all that has been said about me. I’m very happy in my relationship with Ranbir.”

After some more probing, Deepika said, in an interview to Zee, on her relationship with the suave Bollywood actor
and the reason for making their relationship public, “The primary reason why we came out and opened up about our relationship was that we thought we’ll get some privacy and that people would respect the fact that we’re in a relationship ... but nothing like this happened and things became worse.”

As an actor, one is always under public scrutiny and this is heightened when one is in a relationship with a person in the same profession. She says, “I think we both are very professional ... Sometimes I don’t come to know whether the film I’m offered is also offered to Ranbir. We’re considering working with each other. We don’t speak about our films that much because it would be extremely unprofessional. We read the scripts separately and meet with the directors separately too and this may be the reason that post Bachna Ae Haseeno we haven’t done any film together.”

The actress is very passionate about her acting career and will follow what her mind says on this, “I enjoy acting and till the time I enjoy it, I’ll keep doing it. My parents have taught me, that you should always do what you enjoy the most. My father took up badminton as a career and my grandparents supported this career decision. Hard work and luck are very important for any career ... whether it is sports or films.”

I’m lucky that I got a launch film with Shah Rukh and Farah but I did try hard. It was while I was modelling that Farah noticed my talent and took me in her movie,” added Deepika with a smile that reflected the truth of her words.


source- www.dhangout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment